ERA Associates Training has been operational since 2004 and is headed by Rachel Widdows and Tony Stewart, both experienced and adaptable business consultants.
The organisation specialises in providing bespoke training and consultancy to small and medium sized businesses and business support organisations. We are able to provide specialist, confidential, impartial and practical support and training to sustain and develop our client’s businesses in order that they are enabled to win new contracts. We also work with high calibre Associates with the same or complimentary skills.
Typical workshops that we deliver are:
- Policy Writing, e.g.
- Introduction to Public and Private Sector procurement
- Introduction to PQQs and Tendering for a small business
- Health and safety in your business
- Environmental management and legislation
- Principles of Quality and supporting evidence
- Equal opportunities in the workplace
- Accreditation process and requirements
- CHAS application
- Constructionline/Altius Accreditation
- Safety Schemes in Procurement
- Working in partnership
- Implementing Management Systems to support Tender applications
- Your Health & Safety Manual, key procedures and documentation required for OHSAS18001 and ISO45001
- Integrating an Environmental Management System into your business and the evidence required for ISO14001
- Creation of your own Quality Management System and how it fits with ISO9001
Rachel and Tony work independently as well as together and also have our own websites, with more details on our individual work.